Superfood Fruits & Spirulina Smoothie
Posted on October 11 2019
🌿 Superfood Peach, Papaya, Rasberry & Spirulina Smoothie 🌿
Our energy booster green protein smoothie tastes delicious and contains all the essential vitamins you need! This recipe will leave you energized, glowing and full until your next meal.
❤ Key ingredients Benefits ❤
- Spirulina is vitamin-rich algae boasts b-vitamins, calcium, iron, amino acids, antioxidants, and even protein.
- Bee Pollen is abundant in protein than any animal source, and it is known to be an energy enhancer, immune system booster and also aid the digestive system.
- Moringa Powder is known to be one of the most nutritious plants with a very long list of versatile health benefits. It's is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, iron, and magnesium and is rich in fiber. The supplement is also known to improve skin & digestion, boosts immunity and has detoxifying effects.
- Chia Seeds are rich in Omega-3, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, selenium, and copper.
- ½ cup of Papaya cubes
- ½ cup Peaches
- ½ cup Strawberries or Raspberries
- ½ cup of Coconut Water
- ½ cup of Homemade Almond Milk (or store bought)
- ½ teaspoon Moringa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Collagen Powder
- ½ teaspoon Spirulina
- One scoop Vanilla Protein
- Toppings: Bee Pollen, Coconut Flakes, Chia Seeds
(OPTIONAL) Probiotics: I add ONE BIO-K plus strawberry flavor bottle. You can add the probiotics of your choice.
Blend all ingredients and enjoy :)