🌿 Superfood Peach, Papaya, Strawberry & Spirulina Smoothie 🌿
Posted on 29 April 2017
Our energy booster green protein smoothie tastes delicious and contains all the essential vitamins you need! This recipe will leave you energized, glowing and full until your next meal.
❤ Key ingredients Benefits ❤
- Spirulina is vitamin-rich algae boasts b-vitamins, calcium, iron, amino acids, antioxidants and even protein.
- Bee Pollen is richer in protein than any animal source and it is known to be an energy enhancer, immune system booster and also aid the digestive system.
- Moringa Powder is known to be one of the most nutritious plants with a very long list of versatile heath benefits. To name a few, moringa is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, iron, and magnesium and is rich in fiber. The plant is alo known to reduce improve skin & digestion, boosts immunity and has detoxifying effects.
- Chia Seeds are rich in Omega-3, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, selenium and copper.
- ½ cup of Papaya cubes
- ½ cup Peaches
- ½ cup Strawberries or Raspberries
- ½ cup of Coconut Water
- ½ cup of Homemade Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Moringa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Collagen Powder
- ½ teaspoon Spirulina
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein
- Probiotics: 1 BIO-K plus strawberry flavor bottle
- Toppings: Bee Pollen, Coconut Flakes, Chia Seeds
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.